Gallagher’s latest report provides insight into encouraging workforce resiliency, building confidence in your organization and preparing for the future of work.
COVID-19 has created a new reality for organizations returning to the workplace. This new way of working presents challenges for the physical and emotional, career, and financial wellbeing of employees, along with operational challenges for employers. But within these challenges, there are opportunities for organizations to emerge stronger and more closely aligned with their workforce. Download the Gallagher Better WorksSMInsights COVID-19 Report Volume 3 to explore a wide range of timely subjects, including:
- Encouraging employee resiliency
- The human and economic cost of loneliness
- Operating with care, compassion and confidence
- Spending premium pay dollars wisely
- Reprioritizing healthcare spend
- Updating performance management strategies